Happy Makers Monday!
Spring is here so it’s time to pull out those bright colored yarn to make some cute amigurumi. I have gathered some free patterns to get you started.
- Lucky Leprechaun (Yarnspirations) – A cute leprechaun stuffie. Required colors: green, cream, orange, black, and some red for the lips.
- Three Chicks in a Basket (Red Heart) – The pattern is for one chick and one basket. You can make as many chicks as you want. Required colors: yellow, orange, and black.
- Mother Nature (Yarnspirations) – What a great idea, right? Mother nature? Great name if you asked me. She’s super cute and is holding a flower. Required colors: lime green, yellow, pink, cream, brown, and some red for her lips.
- Lamby Pie Lamb (Red Heart) – This is an easy crochet pattern for a tiny sheep. Great idea of stashbuster. If you have some leftover funky colored yarn, this is the time to use it because who doesn’t like psychedelic sheep?
- Best Bunny (Lion Brand) – This bunny has long floppy ears. I like making bunnies amigurumi for the spring season, and this is timely with the new Pixar movie that just came out. Hint hint. 😉 Required colors: Pink and ornage, but really you can pick any two colors you want.
*To access patterns on Lion Brand website, you have to create a free login account.
Time to get crafty and stock up on those gifts. Do you have some favorite hat patterns? Share with me by commenting below, Facebook: SheepUpCrafts, or tag me on Instagram: SheepUpCraft with #makersmonday